This is a World of Warcraft Mount Guide. If you are looking for ways to make gold please see Valkors Gold Guide. If you are looking for a World of Warcraft leveling guide from 1-70 please see either Horde 1-70 Guide or Alliance 1-70 Guide. Other profession and class guides can be found at Killer Guides.
Auction House Gold Guide because you will need to do the same initial setup in order for this to work.
- Don't spend money on unnecessary upgrades that won't last at least 5-10 Levels
- Put all your uncommon and rare items on your auction house alt
- Try to get into as many instance groups as you can (more loot)
- Grind levels in humanoid areas for cloth
- Send extra money to your alt for safekeeping so you don't spend it
By following these 5 easy steps I can guarantee you will have more than enough for a mount at level 40. If you continue this process passed level 40 you will find yourself buying rare and epic upgrades (epic mount) or from the auction house while other level 60's are walking around with their uncommon items they spent all of their money on all the way from 1-60. Forget about farming sessions that last for hours and make good use of your time while you level. I personally have 3 level 60's on 3 different servers and following this strategy has given me ample enough money for a mount every single time. This process cannot fail.
Why walk at level 40 when you can ride a mount in style and show off to all of your friends? With this free information on getting gold for a mount you will never have to walk again at level 40.